Thursday, March 6, 2014

DESTINATION NEPAL



It would be inappropriate for me to introduce Nepal to you; as I never personally experience it.
However, what I can share with you, is my desire to explore, live and better understand this very particular environment.

The perception I have of Nepal stemmed from readings, cinematographic landscapes and travelers'tales. About 20 yrs ago, I came upon Alexandra David-Néel works and believe this might had led me to travel do India around 1995. Nepal was to be visited during that trip, but was never materialized.

Parallel to this spiritual quest, a growing desire to explore and understand landscape diversity around the globe seems to have been responsible for my, somehow, nomadic life that followed. Ultimately, studying Physical Geography and later, Environmental Sciences provided me with a better understanding of nature's beauty surroundings and the footprint we generated.

No comments:

Post a Comment